Traditionally, floor graphics have been the domain of wide format printing, but Floorstick Print & Tread opens the door for commercial printers without wide format technology to print floor graphics on their dry toner devices. Excellent for short run print on demand floor signage solutions.
Devices need to have capability to print 350gsm media
Best if run on heavyweight paper settings,
Use bypass trays (for straightest path through printer) where possible
ONE part Floor Graphic system – No non slip extra lamination required.
Polyester based, no stretching or distortion, no rim of adhesive left over time.
Easy apply & reposition, suitable for all hard & smooth surfaces and low pile carpets.
Recommended on :
- RICOH C9210 & C5300
- Konica Minolta 1100 & c14000
- OKI 9541 & 9542
- XEROX Versant
- XEROX iridesse
- XEROX IGEN
Not recommended on HP Indigo devices
Recommended print trial before production run
- Indoor floor graphic ‘social distancing’ markers
- Supermarkets, shopping malls and retail centres
- Use for directional and guiding floor signage
- Exhibition, conferences, airports and learning centres
- Suitable across smooth to slightly textured floor surfaces including tiles, timber floors, vinyl floors, low pile carpet and concrete.